1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my DDM tuning LED work lights installed

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by 04tundra, Dec 10, 2011.

1. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

heres some pics of my LED lights i got from DDM tuning. i ended up getting the square ones, which i think spread the light better then the circular ones. i wired them into the factory cargo lights and they turn on anytime a door is open or when i turn the switch to on.

Let me know what yous think, and hopefully it will help someone on the fence about buying them.. in the pic, the lights are about 25' - 30 feet from the garage doors. the trailer in the pic is only 8 feet long.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JeepTJ

JeepTJ Senior Member

They look nice & bright. But, since you had the garage all lit up, you could have taken the time to paint that center trim board between the garage doors. :laughing:

Fran

3. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

or straighten the light?

If you leave them on for a little while how warm do they get?

4. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

its a garage i rent out.....if it was my personal garage i would have it immaculate.

probably just warm enough where snow wont stick on them