1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My dads truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Jto89, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Jto89

Jto89 Member

This is my dads 2001 f350 that i was driving when a guy plowed into the back of me at a stop light and that pushed me into the ladie infront of me. the guy said that he sneezed and looked up and i was right there.
    http://community.webshots.com/user/hawk3252

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

guess he gets a new truck

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

What was the guy driving...and what did his vehicle look like?

4. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

They always say they sneezed... he probably just wasn't paying attention. By the looks of the damage he hit you at a pretty decent clip.

5. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

you got drilled..

6. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

2wd is useless anyway

7. Jto89

Jto89 Member

The guy was driving an newer F-150 The damage wasnt as bad as it looks. it needs a complete bed and bumper. there was no frame damage at ALL. that i cant belive i think that hitch reciver took the brunt of the hit. Stik208 this is his summer truck. it sits in the garage in the winter and he uses it to pull our 30 foot 5th wheel. for a 2001 it only has 60,000 on it.

8. wishingtoplow

wishingtoplow Member
    from Pa

I hope that you are okay and that your dad makes out alright with a new truck:)

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Hope your ok! Post after pics of the truck once it is fixed!