1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My chevys

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 99zr2, Jan 10, 2004.

1. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

These pics were sent to me by PS496.
    Well here you go .

101_0176.jpg

2. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Another

101_0178.jpg

3. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

And the last

101_0179.jpg

4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

nice little fleet:)

5. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Nice pics. What happend to the original box on the s-10??

6. PS496

PS496 Junior Member

Thanks meyer22288

Bowtie_guy, the s10 was totaled when I bought it. It had been hit in the rear. The old bed can be seen in the background of the first picture.

Thanks for posting my pictures 99zr2.

7. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

That would make sence. No frame damage i'm guessing?? Not bad if ya just had to add the bed/lights ect to the back.

8. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

I have a S10 blazer with the same western unimount, any thoughts on relocating the plow lights, mine are like yours sky high. I was told that is the same mount for full size trucks hence the height of the lights. Mine have kind of grown on me but I still get funny looks and ribbing from others at times.

9. PS496

PS496 Junior Member

Bowtie_guy, the last 8 inches or so of the frame on both sides was bent down, where the bumper brackets bolt to it. Wasnt hard to fix, since it was behind the suspension.

Scholzee, my mount has a second set of holes so the lite brackets can be dropped down about 3 inches. One of them can be seen in the last picture. I run them on the top set of holes because when on the interstate my flap sometimes blows up and blocks my lites.