1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Chevy/wideout

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plow4u, Oct 30, 2008.

1. plow4u

plow4u PlowSite.com Veteran

Getting ready switched from yellow to red one this year hopefully no break downs. Really impressed with the Western.

PA300002.JPG

PA300005.jpg

PA300007.JPG

PA300003.JPG

2. ACS

ACS Member

Looks good , Tell me how you like it this year , That was my second choise I decided to go with Boss V 8'2" and try it out

But Looks Really Good !

3. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Great looking truck! Better not be any breakdowns.

4. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a good looking set up !!! I have yet to see a wideout in person but they look nice. Keep us posted on how it works for you. Good Luck !!! shaun

5. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Love that truck!!

Nice setup for sure.

6. trfrench

trfrench Junior Member

What kind of tires do you have there, if you don't mind me askin'

7. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Looks good! Cant go wrong with western ive had mine for 6 years and have yet to have a part go out on it.

8. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

Really like the look of your set up. Those wideouts seem like sweet plows. Hope it serves you well this winter!!

9. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Very very nice! You will be happy with your decision to switch from yellow to red!

10. plow4u

tires

tires are mastercraft courser LT's. Just put them on yesterday. Also used the Bully Dog Triple Dog programmer for the 6.0 really woke it up power wise.

11. pieperlc

pieperlc Senior Member
    from 4-5

Can't tell for sure, is that a 2500? How does it handle the weight? Did you beef up the front end? Truck and plow look great!

12. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Do you think the Red paint will make it a better Plow. I would think should perform the same if it were painted yellow or white, since all the DDizzards are basically the same.

13. plow4u

yellow

For 15 years I have had yellow ones M and a toolbox. Hopefully with the red I can put the tools away and not worry when its snowing.

14. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Very nice looking setup. ive got the same color combo. just a different brand blade :cool:

15. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Very Nice Truck and Plow!!!

16. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

very nice set up....truck looks sick

17. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looks nice, sweet truck!

18. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Nice truck!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  19. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

That's pretty sweet! Bet you can't wait to try 'er out!!

20. plow4u

thanks for comments

I would like to thank everyone for there comments. Really can't wait to try her out. Still waiting on the deflector for it ,had to order it but dealer threw it in on the deal. Still have to put my snow ex 1075 salter on yet, this 60 degree weather is depressing.