1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My cheap, good plow rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by elwood, Jan 20, 2004.

1. elwood

elwood Junior Member

I've had this 1991 Bronco for about 5 years now and picked up a secondhand Fisher Power Angle for $500. Not bad for a 13 year old truck with over 200k miles on it.

2. elwood

elwood Junior Member

Air Springs

With all that mileage on the truck, the front coil springs were pretty tired so I added some Air-Lift air springs to it this past weekend. Now the front end stays nice and high.

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

It still looks like it's in pretty good shape from this angle.:waving:
  4. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Looks like a great set-up to me. I have always wanted a Bronco set-up like that. Hope it makes you somepayup
  5. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

At our shop we have 3 94-96 broncos. We put f250 front coil springs on and permanently solved sagging problem.
  6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Nice rig, I agree Boast, now go make some payup = :drinkup:
  7. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

nice rig dam ford should not have stop building those trucks
  8. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

i just picked up a 92 bronco xlt nite. Im installing an old fisher plow on it i just got. From what year f-250 do the springs work?????? I appreciate it if you can fill me in.
    Thanks Brian:drinkup: :yow!:
  9. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

We have 3 broncos 93 94 96 the front springs are from a 2wd f250 . The years are from 80-96 should fit without any mods. We have tried the air bags and they fail in a year or two. I think the ride will be a little stiffer without the blade on but I cant tell for sure as our broncos have the plows on year round as they are only used for plowing. Btw we also used these springs on both of our f150's a 92 & 95
  10. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

:yow!: thanks for the info Im gonna try it an see what happens. Thanks again:drinkup:
  11. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

I did like you said with the springs in my bronco, only i used 1990 f-350 diesel 2x4 coils! Excellent idea thanks again :drinkup: