1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Case Vid is Finally Paying Out.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JD Dave, Nov 17, 2009.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Probably not enough to buy a coffee but You Tube is advertising on my vid now. Feel free to click on the advertisements. LOL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nAPAkI5SW5Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nAPAkI5SW5Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

How does that work if someone clicks the ad you get money?

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Yes, I've made a total of $0.01 so far so it will be a while before I can retire.:D I never realized that you got paid for advertising, I guess that's why there are so many people trying to get there video's popular. I didn't even realize I had over 100,000 views until my wife asked how many I had, so I told her and she had to come look because she didn't belive me. LOL

4. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

HAHA, your on the road to early retirment!!

5. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

too bad you didnt get a dollar for every view!

6. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

What's in the green cooler on the back of the tractor. Cold beer? LOL

7. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Every time I watch the big equipment I wonder why I use plow trucks!!!! Perhaps next season it will be time to expand !!!!

8. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

So youtube just asked you if they could advertise after your video reached a certain number of views? or did you sign up for that? Gives you all the more reason to keep posting more! love your vids, good luck this season.

9. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I think those are suitcase weights. Dave drives around with the keg in the back of his truck so his drivers don't need to carry coolers.

10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

They contacted me about advertising, never thought they would pay you for it, I figured the site is their's and they could do it for free. Well they basically are doing it for free anyways I guess. Hard to belive 110,000 people have viewed that vid. :dizzy:
    Silly Roy, we drink Whiskey when we're plowing.:D:drinkup:

11. GatorDL55

GatorDL55 Senior Member

12. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I want to come up there and work for you and drive those machines all day!

13. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Half of them where me. :eek: