1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My bulk salt supplier is gone....... need info madison wi

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ggkkpp, Oct 9, 2010.

1. ggkkpp

ggkkpp Junior Member

Looking for a bulk salt supplier, my guy moved to North dekota. I am located in Madison Wi any info on a supplier around would be great! Looking for about 3 quad axle loads spread out over the next 2 to 3 months. Delivery preferred but I do have a dump truck if pick up is only option. Please leave a per ton price in a post or email to me.

Thanks

2. Westhardt Corp.

Westhardt Corp. Senior Member

Not familiar with what a quad holds--how many tons are you looking for?

3. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Quads hold 22 - 23 ton.

Send me a pm with contact info... I should have more than enough to supply you if needed. Unless you have a tri/quad they don't let you truck out of the terminals. I have my own quad and could deliver unless you wanted to pick up a smaller quantity in Milwaukee.

4. ggkkpp

ggkkpp Junior Member

I see the visitor message but cant seem to find any way to pm?

5. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I think you need more posts before you can PM... Post some valuable info for the rest of us on other threads. Then, you can pm me.

6. Westhardt Corp.

Westhardt Corp. Senior Member

7. ggkkpp

ggkkpp Junior Member

8. ggkkpp

ggkkpp Junior Member