1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Boss Vee Plow

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by KingofObsolete, Jan 22, 2006.

1. KingofObsolete

KingofObsolete Senior Member

i just found this site thansk to a freind in australia, so i thought i would share my boss vee plow with you. i bought in the fall of 1998 and mounted it on my 1993 chevy 4x4 truck. well the roads in the great white north killed the front end of the truck, so i had to regroup by mounting it on the FAMOUS BLACK CAT. but before i did that i opened a few winter roads on the ice. love that angle this way angle that way plus the cupping to push snow up to make a snow bridge.
    with the blade on the FAMOUS BLACK CAT it plowed lots of miles of cat train trails and pushed alot of toothpick trees down too. thenin 2003 i retired the boos blade because it has served me well. now the reminds site on top of a shed hope to be rebuilt.

thansk

d7 3t posting 2.jpg

black cat at the lodge.jpg

black cat leading the way home.jpg

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

:drinkup: :waving: I like seeing old iron put to work..
    lets see her do some work out in the woods :nod:

3. KingofObsolete

KingofObsolete Senior Member

i would love to have this vee plow and wing set up. could break open a lot of trails.

thansk

international tractractor book vee plow.jpg