1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Baby

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ebski387, Jan 3, 2006.

1. ebski387

ebski387 Junior Member
    from ny

2. Kevin003

Kevin003 Junior Member

I wouldn't pay anything for a POS dodge.

lol just giving ya a hard time. Nice setup by the way :jester:

3. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Very, very nice setup! Is that a Hemi or a Cummins?

4. sawbones25

sawbones25 Member

Not bad. You must be doing something right, I know at 18 I would have never been able to buy that truck...

Hell, I'm not sure I could afford it now... :(

5. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

6. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Very Nice EBski..... I also Bought my 02 when I was 18. I still remember the sticker price 36,310.00 , But i admit. I used My College Tuition money that my parents saved for me which was 20 grand and i also traded in my tacoma and go 5 grand so it actually only cost me about 11 grand or so

7. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Thats awesome!!!

I love those dodges, espissally the Cummins.

8. DESTEFANO3782

DESTEFANO3782 Senior Member

I Have 2 Quad Cab 05's With Hemis And They Plow Like A ******* And The Price Is Right So Who Ever Thinks Its A Pos Is Smokin Crack

9. ebski387

ebski387 Junior Member
    from ny

thanks for all the complements, yes got to love the cummins esp 610 lbs of torque at 1500 rpms amazing for plowing. the window sticker was $39,716 minus employe discount and trade $3250(95 s10) grand total was $27,510 i couldnt find trucks a yr or two old for that price.

10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

very nice gotta love those dodges

11. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Congrats on buying YOUR OWN truck! It makes it much more rewarding and you take better care of it. I love the look of that truck. Good luck!payup