1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Baby

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EJK2352, Dec 28, 2003.

1. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

1994 K2500

vivatar 010.jpg

2. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

Another pic. Bought her this past August, 6.5 Turbo Diesel.

vivatar 012.jpg

3. VictoryRedK1500

VictoryRedK1500 Member

Nice truck! That is my favorite all-time body style in a Chevy truck. It was a very clean and sleek design. I wish they still made them like that. :(

4. badranman

badranman Senior Member

I have to agree VicoryRed. I have a new 2003 chev 2500HD with the Duramax and my friends think I'm nuts when I tell them I like the looks of the older trucks better. My new truck just doesn't seem like a "truck". Could be the rounded nose etc., anyway, the older trucks look like they mean business.

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

nice truck:)

6. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

Thanks guys!!! It's my favorite Chevy body style too.

7. VictoryRedK1500

VictoryRedK1500 Member

It is great to see someone on here from Halifax. My folks lived up there for about a year and a half. Dad worked at the zinc mine up in Millford Station and they lived in Kingswood subdivision in Hammonds Plains. Are you familiar with these places? I had the opportunity to visit twice and really loved the area. Someday I hope to return again for another visit. I especially liked Peggy's Cove and eating at the Five Fishermen in Halifax.

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

how many miles on her, and if ya don't mind me askin, what she cost ya ??;)

9. badranman

badranman Senior Member

Yes I know those places. My buddy owns the Tim Hortons by Kingswood.
    I live about 15 minutes from Peggy's Cove. Most people will know that from the Swissair 111 crash.