1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My baby resting the day after a big storm

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by go plow, Feb 13, 2006.

1. go plow

go plow Senior Member

this is a picture that i took today, the day after a snow storm, as usual she was unstopable !!!! let me know what you think.......

My Rig 1.gif

2. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, looks like she ready for more snow, are you?

3. go plow

go plow Senior Member

Hell yeah... can't get enough of the white gold!

4. Shortys Beast

Shortys Beast Junior Member

How much did you get of the white stuff? Pressure hose it off it will look like new again.Send me snow.

5. go plow

go plow Senior Member

well, it was weird, some spots were 12'' and other parts of town had 5 to 8'' i never once plowed a storm with that much differance in depth in my area...:drinkup:

6. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Duallys are awesome that thing could probly plow mountains:salute: .And i love ford stuff.more pics please.Only one question;whens the next storm?

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks Great! The snowfall amount was like that in my area as well, some areas got 14" some others a few miles down the road got 18". Still made good money though and that is what ,matters!! payup

8. go plow

go plow Senior Member

thanks, i will try to post more the next storm..

9. go plow

go plow Senior Member

for now you can look at these until i can get some action shots,plowing.. hope they show up.......happy browsing

10. go plow

go plow Senior Member

sorry . i will try again !

11. go plow

go plow Senior Member

here we go!!!

02 zr 800 cc....resized.jpg

f-350 dump 2.jpg

red new ford.jpg