1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My ATV ride for pushing snow this winter

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by ddierking, Aug 20, 2008.

1. ddierking

ddierking Junior Member

Just wanted to share a picture of my '02 Suzuki Eiger 4x4 400. I plan on pushing a bunch of snow with it this winter if the snow gods are good to us this winter. I just put new ITP wheels and tires on it and a Viper 3000 winch. Just added, but not shown in the picture is a new HMF utility exhaust for a little extra power. I just ordered a WARN 54" plow with push tubes and mounting plate and should get them in the mail today.

Getting ready early this year.

eiger1.jpg

2. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

SWEET!!!!!!!!!! :drinkup:

3. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice quad, I need new tires for winter and I thinl I will go with the ITP's

4. Elwer Lawn Care

Elwer Lawn Care PlowSite.com Addict

Love the wheels, but don't think i would run them in the winter. Salt will eat them up!

5. sammer4u

sammer4u Junior Member

Ditto on the wheels. I have seen them take a beating in the winter action. My buddy had a nice set of chrome ones, told him to plow with his stock tires and wheels... He did the first season, but got lazy the second season. Now they look like crap!

Take them off for the winter! Trust me!

6. ddierking

ddierking Junior Member

Thanks guys, I think I will.