1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My attempt to be a photographer!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MajorDave, Feb 12, 2013.

1. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Trying to be all artsy with my angle...and yes - it's staged - ha! (Notice the old Ram I added on my '96 as a hood ornament when they did away with them - hard to see)...

IMG_0753.jpg

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

cool picwould be good in a boss fyler

3. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

I like the different angle you got for the pic! Thumbs Up..

4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

It works !

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Reminds me of those pixs of a hot chick and some dumb ass dude in the background doing some thing stupid. Kind of like a Nice pix of a Boss plow with a Dodge behind it!;)

6. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Hahahaha - Right on! Gotta make it look bigger some how!!!

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

It's a good start. Work on your angle and the small details to get everything in the picture. 3 more steps back so the entire blade marker for the passengers side and the whole Standard-Duty sticker along with the rest of the plow make the picture would be better. Otherwise right now the way those are chopped off they draw your attention to them instead of the main focus of the picture, the truck and plow pushing the snow.

8. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

I vote for a BOSS plow ad, then they can add the caption "You can't Dodge our plows"

9. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Haha - nice - you have another career in the making!

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Who are you talking to?

11. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Sorry Mark - was joking back with Dieselboy, but ya u too actually! Mobile now and can't find the quote button...