1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My appologies to all of plowsite

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by gunit, Aug 12, 2003.

1. gunit

gunit Junior Member
    from CT

Hello Everyone for the first time.

Just wanted to let all of you know that I finally checked my hotmail account today and found many replies to plowsite.com posts that I never made. I made the name GUNIT on the site back in april in hopes of posting but never got around to it until the site had gone south for the winter. As it turns out, a cousin who is living in the house and plays on my computer was having fun playing "trailer trash snow pusher" game under my plowsite name.

I stupidly have auto login and plowsite is under favorites to he thought he would have some fun:realmad: :angry: :mad:

I am very sorry to all;s time who which has been wasted. I am only a minor myself and dont drive legally yet and registered to get into the plowing biz on the site.

No I dont really talk like elmer fudd, i dont have a 20 foot plow, or "otther big things" and dont have a truck. Their is no helper named Dooayne and I would never ever put my truck into low range and spin my wheels for 2 mins:eek:

In any case, I am sorry about all this and it seems that one childs humor can cause turmoil among many men. I would like to make a new and first start to plow site.

Sincerely,
    A.

2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Welcome to plowsite:waving:

It is good to know that you dont have a 20ft plow and that you are not trailer trash. You will really enjoy this website if you are interested In snowplowing and trucks. Now that you have a fresh start you can start posting and enjoy this website. It's great to have you here :)

3. gunit

gunit Junior Member
    from CT

One additional note, I was trying to find that post about "my truck getting stuck" but couldnt find it, does anyone have the link to it..

Thanks Very Much
    A.

4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Hey, gunit, welcome to PlowSite. Glad to hear it was all a bunch of foolishness by someone else. You're not the first to "get raked over the coals" and go for a fresh start. Lots of information on here so look around, ask questions ...

Not sure if this is the thread you're talking about, but I think it's the most recent discussion of 2WD:

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10665

There have been so many and the discussion seems to always follow the same line.

1. Don't do it
    2. Get a 4wd
    3. Well, then, use plenty of ballast, good tires and stay on the level areas.
    4. Good Luck. You'll need it.

5. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

The thread in question has been appropriately filed.

6. gslam88

gslam88 Senior Member

Gunit,

I think the message that your talking about has been removed. But I am not sure about that.

if the posting was the one done by your cousin should be this one

http://www.plowsite.com//showthread.php?threadid=10755&goto=newpost

I think if you ask one of the moderators they will be able to tell you.

Good luck and welcome to a new beginning here at Plowsite.

Pete