1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Apologies

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by repo_man62, Jan 24, 2005.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

To all of you who have come here for wisdom, and had to see the feud between another person (who I won't name) and myself. Don't fall victim to silly people who have nothing better to do than aggrevate people. From now on...I will be VERY cautious of WHO I talk to on here..learn from other people's mistakes...sit in a corner...and be a good little boy and keep my mouth shut. Again...I apologize to those who didn't NEED to get involved. Bob Capps

2. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

It is a shame when the instigator is never accountable the way the person who retaliates...(i.e. suspended)

3. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Thanks for your support...Miss 2 Payments :gunsfiring: (my new last words in my posts)

4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

It's pretty bad that you got suspended and Bolensdriver didn't. He's the one that started it AGAIN. What goes around comes around.

5. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

See? That's where you are wrong. You missed what he said first. It was bad enough that they had to delete the messages...

6. The Boss

I saw what he said and WE ALL saw ho you wouldn't keep your mouth shut and leave it alone. You followed him around everywhere he went and provoked him, Sean just didn't see it......yet.

7. bolensdriver

Actually, he followed me around everywhere first. I'm sure Sean saw it. But you didn't. Probably because the posts where deleted as they were pretty nasty. :mad: He also sent me bad messages to my inbox. You didn't get involved until later, so you really have no clue.

8. The Boss

I saw every post before and after they were deleated. You're the one who gets involved all the time, especially with Nate.

9. bolensdriver

Actually, the first time I did defend him. But Repo was being a wormwood to the people who are wondering what happened to their parts. :nono: And with Big Nate... Repo's posts there have nothing to do with why he's banned.

http://plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=22427

It may of been my mistake to laugh about him... but it doesn't mean it's right to go off trolling my posts, and calling me gay, and saying I have AIDS, and sending me jerk messages to my inbox. Totally overboard.

If you can't see that, then you might as well just sit here and talk to yourself, as I'm not discussing it any further. The past couple days seems to show who was the one that broke the rules. Laughing about something isn't breaking any rules. Calling someone gay, saying they have AIDS, is wrong. They are un-true statements.

Sincerely,
    Jake

10. daninline

daninline Senior Member

How come your hammering here then I wish all of you would just drop it.

You don't know each other so just drop it and just skip each others post if you don't like it!

done over zip............