1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My Almost New 36XT

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bike5200, Oct 19, 2009.

1. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

Was delivered today, got it home, it's in the garage. Bought this thing over the phone, only saw pictures on the companies web site. This is the first time, since I have bought something this nice, since I have been in business. All my trucks have been wrecks I rebuilt and any past equipment has had at least a 1000 plus hours on it. Sold my 3500HD Dump and my Mini- Excavator. Those paid for a majority of it and I now have a payment book, which I don't like but I can deal with it. This will get me off a ladder which means I can stay in business longer.

A 2008 Bil-Jax 36XT, Has a diesel engine that can be used when driving it and the diesel engine powers a 4500 Watt generator. All lift and outrigger functions run off batteries 24 volt system.

Here is a link to a video of the lift.

http://www.biljaxforums.com/video/XBoomPromo_LoRes.wmv

Her is a link on the specs

http://www.biljaxforums.com/literature/0205_0068_36xt_boom.pdf

Here are some pics

IMG_0572 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0573 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0576 (Medium).JPG

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

What kinda plow you gonna put on it :p

Looks pretty sweet, beats a ladder all day long. :nod:

3. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

I'm going to set it up and hold a umbrella over the parking lot so no snow falls on the lot

4. zabMasonry

zabMasonry Senior Member
    from vt

I'd be real interested in what you think of the machine. I've been looking into getting one of the 50 ft models.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That looks like one of those new eloping ladders.

6. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

you must have a long shovel