1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 99 F250 lit up

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by redfordv8, Dec 19, 2004.

1. redfordv8

redfordv8 Junior Member

2. redfordv8

redfordv8 Junior Member

3. redfordv8

redfordv8 Junior Member

4. redfordv8

redfordv8 Junior Member

5. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

Sweet! But you could use a few more :drinkup:
  6. Cutting Edge Kid

Cutting Edge Kid Senior Member

Nice Truck!

I obviously love your truck! I love the your custom Mirror Beams and I really like the Oscilazers in the rear window. I like the orbiting flash that they have like the ones on fire trucks. It looks like you have "Take-Downs" in that bar...Are they really effective plowing? I know that The ones that are on our squad cars don't illuminate the ground very well at all. If you have more pictures...please post them...Nice Truck! :drinkup:
  7. redfordv8

redfordv8 Junior Member

I have two take downs in the center they are 50 watts each. They're alley lights that came out of a streethawk lightbar. They do good they're a spot light instead of flood pattern. Thanks for the compliments.
  8. bnrhuffman

bnrhuffman Member

Nice truck but how many lights do you need anyway?

Im sorry, but I couldnt resist. :drinkup:

(/= just slapped my own hand) :jester:
  9. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Nice truck....but did that dog just pee on your tire? :realmad:
  10. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Are those LED in your mirrors??? Nice truck & lights!! :waving:

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

Hey Red the truck and lights look great.

BTW where in VA are you located?
  12. Up North

Up North Senior Member

You should be pretty safe from vehicle traffic but hope aircraft don't mistake you for an airport! That's a lot of lights!

Nice looking rig. Good luck with it and hope you get some snow!

13. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

those meyer lights have thier own switch?

i like those lights, wish western would come out with something better then the old crap they have now
  14. redfordv8

redfordv8 Junior Member

It is a little more lighting than I need ,but I enjoy installing them. I have strobes in the mirrors. I have like lights ever since I was a kid. I tried strobe in the snow ,but they gave me a head ache. So I'm staying with the halogen rotors. Thanks for taking a look at my truck. Also I live in Pulaski VA.
  15. wls

wls Senior Member

Don't you get alot of reflection from the flashing lights in the cab? Are they hard on your eyes? Just wondering, you probably won't be missed. :)
  16. redfordv8

redfordv8 Junior Member

I get some flash back from the dash light. I don't use it much, just if I'm pulled off to side of the road some where.