1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 97 Sierra's System

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by M & MD Lawn, Oct 25, 2010.

1. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

This is my 97 Sierra, four corner strobes, wig wag in the back, code 3 windshield mount amber. I want to add a amber and clear in the grill and then another amber and clear under the back tail lights. Also contemplating a mini or fullsize lightbar.

Here's a video, tell me what you guys think! :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/SUCKINGAS?feature=mhum

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  2. M & MD Lawn

To the top

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

looks good man...you should upgrade the dash light to an led...also take a vid at night

4. M & MD Lawn

Yea I want a led, mainly not because of brightness because tht thing is bright but its loud, the strobe sound is annoying and it also back flashes like none other, I'm not sure what one o should go with though? I will have to get a night vid.

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I have an off brand for past 5yrs and it works 100% dual amber led love it

6. M & MD Lawn

EBay or somewhere else, I was looking at a visor like one that was amber and white, I have been thinking about getting it

7. M & MD Lawn

Vortex was the name

8. orinicklawncare

orinicklawncare Member

i just bought a voltex amber white

9. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

I have a sound off predator that i got from strobesnmore years ago when led was just breaking out and i love it. Its very bright and the colors are extremely vivid compared to strobe lenses. It is blue and clear tho for the fire dept. As for the annoying sound of strobes, led also have a sound that is emmited atleast mine does.

10. M & MD Lawn

I Bought a LED one and I LOVE IT, I will have LED from here on out, However Im not sure how i feel about them as a four corner systems, i think I like my strobes better