1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 97 Jeep TJ

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by brunosplace, Jan 3, 2005.

1. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

Couple of quick shots of my jeep.
    Yes, :) I know the plow could use some new paint. (LOL) :drinkup:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  2. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

Nice Looking Jeep, I agree a little paint on the plow would make it look great.

3. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Nice Jeep! I want to purchase one someday. So many things I want to purchase though.. but definetely a Jeep! They are a lot of fun! Maybe an International Scoat and an older Ford Bronco as well.

4. jpunlimited

jpunlimited Senior Member

nice rims

those look like the rubicon rims and tires. nice set up! I wish I had the hard top in the winter.

5. brunosplace

You would be correct, they are off of a 03 Rubicon. I bought the Jeep in March 04, and the prior owner put them on it. I got a good deal on it. Came with the hard top and soft top. 4.0 l, auto, a/c. only paid $6000. it had about 80-85 k on the odometer. :nod:

6. brunosplace

97 TJ at Work

working at 1 am on Jan 7,2005

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  7. Jim Prill

Jim Prill Member
    from Zion Il

Just remember that the rust on the blade dosn't look half bad when stareing at all the payup you are making

8. brunosplace

yep, 25 hrs of plowing on the clock in the last 2 days :nod: :waving:

9. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Leave the rust...forget about the paint! Read some of the posts lately about the guys stealing plows, it is scary. Maybe the theives will leave the rusty stuff to steal something that looks like new!

10. brunosplace

Amen to that. I do use locking pins for the pump and blade on it just to make the SOB's at least work for it.

11. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

What's a International Scoat?

12. NH-ROB

NH-ROB Junior Member

Hello,
    I am new to this site and have been researching ways to mount my old western plow off of my cj7 onto my 99 tj. I noticed you built your own mount for your 97 tj and would like to get more information on how you did it.
    Thanks,
    Robbie
    99 tj sport

13. pumadude

pumadude Junior Member

Nice setup!

I wouldn't paint it, although if you had to i'd paint match it to your Jeeps color.:cool: