1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 500 dollar find!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Wesley's Lawn, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Heres what I just picked up for 500 bucks. Just needs a radiator, PS pump and a rear brake line. Bodys not to bad and the interiors mint, eddie bauer edition.

[​IMG]

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

NICE FINE. do you plan on putting a plow on it, or are you just going to use it as a grocery getter...

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Nice fine

That has to be what like a 96??

I feel old, I can remember when eddie bauer just came out and was a big deal

4. Wesley's Lawn

Actually its a 93, not too bad for 15 years old. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, going to fix it up then either sell it and use the cash for something else or keep it and put a blade on it or just use it as a snow bank buster. :drinkup:

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Not bad at all for $500! How many miles does it have and what engine?

6. Wesley's Lawn

182,021 on the body, 35k on a remaned 5.0L engine.

7. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

was it stolen, (jk).
    Anything that runs is usually worth 1,000. If i were you, I'd spend the $300-$500 in parts to fix the stuff and sell it for $2500.