1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 29 comes up to high and blocks the Headlights

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by dmontgomery, Oct 28, 2006.

1. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I have not done any research on this yet.......I want to ask if there is an adjustment to limit how high the max is when the plow is raised completely.... Thanks....

Obviously I know I don't have to raise it all the way.......

2. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Well I was going to say don't raise it all the way but you already answered your quiestion.

Saying you want less lift is like saying you want a LITE BEER.

Buck up, quit :cry: and enjoy the result of engineering for multi consumer use. One flick of the switch......or stopping of and you have the necessary or desired blade height.

P.S. If you want to put stop blocks in then it wil stop short but please oh please give me a practical reason why...
  3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Yes, I wouldn't fool with it. Just stop it where you want it. I've seen too many times I wished I could get it to raise "just a couple more inches".
  4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

just raise it enough to get off the ground its less abuse lifting that high all the time and closer to go back down now when traveling down the road give it a little more gap
  5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Helps it stack better, and higher don't fuss with it.
  6. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict