1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 2010 F350, New Back Rack and LED lightbar

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by J&R Landscaping, Jan 18, 2011.

1. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I've had the truck since August. Just got the truck lettered a couple weeks ago and just got the lights put on today! I'll have more light shots tomorrow!

007.jpg

008.jpg

069.jpg

077.jpg

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Very sharp joe....looks great...get ready for fridaypayup

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Looks real good man. How do you like the western wings? (I see the brackets) have any problems with them?

Tim, how much snow are the calling for you by you for friday?

4. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Nice truck. I see you have a different exhaust, did you put a programmer on it also?

5. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

Very nice looking truck.

6. J&R Landscaping

Bought the plow used and it came with the wings. I've used them a few times and they do pretty good, but I like the wings that the pro plus has a lot better!

The exhaust that is on the truck is a Silverline 5" SS from the DPF back w/ a 6" tip. No tuner yet, but I'm considering a bans six gun!
    Thanks for the compliments, like I said I'll have some more pics of the lights working and what not tomorrow!

7. J&R Landscaping

A few pics of the lights during the day. A short video as well. All were taken on my droid X so the quality aint the best.. I'll have some night shots later this evening!

001.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

8. J&R Landscaping

Tried to upload a short video of my led lightbar during the day but plowsite won't accept it..

019.jpg

9. J&R Landscaping

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  10. J&R Landscaping

Some night time shots!

021.jpg

023.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

11. J&R Landscaping

A couple more shots....................

031.jpg

032.jpg

12. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Nice truck man, everything looks good. Im thinking about putting a set of back up lights on my truck. How hard were they to install?

13. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I've done them on all my trucks. Two of the trucks have them hooked into the reverse lights, so they go on whenever they are in reverse. In the truck with the spreader, we hooked them to the spreader and ran some wires into the cab with a switch. That way we can turn them on and off as desired. And we can take the switch and wiring out of the truck in the spring and keep it with the spreader.

To the OP. That's a very sweet looking truck! I like your lettering as well. Nice, clean and professional.

14. J&R Landscaping

I had the lights installed, I did not do the work myself.. Both the upper and lower work lights are on their own switch. (My truck has the factory up-fit switches.) The lightbar is run by a sho-me switch that turns it on and off and switches between patterns.

15. TSherman

TSherman Member

Wow, what a piece of crap! I can't believe anyone would buy something like that!

Actually....totally jealous! I love the color, the configuration and all! Hopefully getting one this year after mowing starts!! Nice ride!

16. J&R Landscaping

17. Drewster2012

Drewster2012 Senior Member
    from Ma

What kind of lightbar is that?!

18. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

19. Drew2010

Drew2010 Senior Member

This kids trolling around bringing a bad name to my name. haha

To the OP, I wouldnt get a banks six gun... there are many better tuners for the 6.4. SCT, Spartan, H&S...

20. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Looking good.