1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 2006 F350 With Plow.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Honest Mike, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Guys I have decided I really like the new 2011 Super Dutys, enough to sell mine and order one, so my truck is now up for sale. Its an 06, bought it brand new, and it has 21,909 miles on it as of right now. Plow is coming with it, which is an 8' Western Pro Plus. I custom ordered this truck and I highly doubt there is another one exactly like it out there with it being a fully loaded XLT, with the V10 and 430 gear ratio. Truck is bright red with gray cloth interior. Near mint condition. Only thing on the outside I'd say makes it not 100% mint is a ding in the drivers door closer to the bottom from someones door swinging into mine I suppose. Interior is mint! Not a stain or anything anywhere. Never smoked in. Lighter never used. Ashtray never used. Looks like it was never sat in yet to be honest, and still smells new. Never had any paint work done to it and never in any accident of any kind. Everything works perfect like it should, no check engine lights or any lights of any kind. Truck needs nothing. I am not selling it cause it has any problems, I just want the 2011 model and I am going to treat myself to it. I have the original window sticker to this one and I own the truck outright. I have the title. Original price of this truck was $36,770 and on top of that the plow was $4,450 installed. I am selling it as a package deal for the asking price of $25,000. I think thats a decent deal, considering its a 1 owner mint condition truck. Also just want to say, the bed of the truck never had anything in it work wise and it never towed a trailer once. Nope not once. This truck is as close to new as you get. No one has a "work truck" is this good of shape, its not possible. Its not missing anything such as a chrome centercap on the wheel, nothing, not even a valve cap on the tires. Spare tire never been out either. My number is 973-975-8521. ~Mike

2. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Truck is located in East Hanover, NJ. Morris County.

3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Reg. Cab, Crew Cab , X-Cab???????

4. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Oops...Just saw your Sig..

5. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Yea, sorry. Regular cab.

6. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

Do you have some pics

7. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

I dont as of right now, but I will have to get some.

8. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

What kind of gas mileage are you getting with the V-10 and 4:30's???? Feel free to be honest.....after driving a Dodge Hemi that maxes out at 10 mpg, nothing scares me anymore.

Also anxiously awating pics.

9. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Honestly, I dont know, but Im sure its bad lollll! I never tried to figure it out. I dont drive it all that much, as you can tell from the mileage. I go to and from work, 9 miles each way.

10. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Just would like to add that in the original post I stated the truck is fully loaded. Now that l think about it, it is missing 3 options. No power seat on the driver side. No trailer brake controller. No 2 tone paint. Every other option it has. Roof lights. Tinted and sliding rear window. FX4 package. Snow plow prep package. Fog lights. Chrome step bars. Upfitter switches, with nothing hooked to them. All weather floormats. Bedliner. Adjustable pedals. CD player AND tapedeck combo radio. Thats very rare in itself. Outlined white letter Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor tires...

11. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Thats a really good price to start with, especially with a plow. Good luck, I'm sure it won't be around very long.

12. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Thanks Brian. I thought so too. :)

13. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I would love to see some pictures! lx277@yahoo.com I am in the market for a replacement truck and it's the right color!

Thanks

14. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

My brother put up 4 pictures on Craigs List from his cell phone. Not the best pictures, but atleast you can get some sort of idea. I have no idea how to put the link here. But, if you go on Craigs List, the CENTRAL NJ section, and type in F350 in the search bar, you will find it. The title is 2006 F350 MINT!! 20,000 MILES!! My brother put in the ad 8.5' plow. It is not. It is 8'. Hope this helps somewhat.

15. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

16. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Oh, I guess thats how you do it, lol!

17. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Exterior of the truck is slightly dirty in those pictures. Its a little too cold to wash it yet. Interior is absolutely showroom. When I am out plowing, I have bath towels on top of the all weather mats, covering all areas of the carpeting, yes I am anal. Interior is just as clean as a 2011, no questions asked.

18. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

What kind of fuel milage does it get highway? Loaded etc... Did you have any pictures of the plow?

19. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Never figured out the mileage to be honest, but Im sure its not good. Loaded?? Lol. This truck never had anything in the bed and never pulled a trailer! I can take pictures of the plow, it is in my garage. Still has the factory cutting edge after 5 years of plowing, thats how little it was used. But on the other hand, the WESTERN CONTRACTOR GRADE sticker fell off after the first 2 storms. Had air bubbles in it from the day I picked it up, I knew it wouldnt last, the sticker that is...

20. Honest Mike

Honest Mike Member

Had an offer through email for $20,000 sight unseen. Dont know if the person was from here or Craigs List, or if he was even serious to be honest, but I turned that offer down. Back to the top.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.