1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 2004 Jeep Rubicon with Boss 7'6" Poly

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by P&M Landscaping, Dec 9, 2011.

1. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

Well I figured I would share some pictures of my new rig all ready to go for this upcoming season. I bought this Jeep early spring to replace my old '97. I just finished getting the air shocks, transmission cooler, and poly cutting edge all installed. The Jeep is finally ready for winter! Bring on the snow!!:gunsfiring:

Jeep 1.jpg

Jeep 2.jpg

Jeep 3.jpg

2. timsjeep

timsjeep Senior Member

That is fricken awesome. I would love to have one of those someday for drive throughs and small fast food joints. Love it.

3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good. Nice short rig.

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice set up. I bet that thing works great for driveways. I have always wanted to try a Jeep but, I don't know anybody that has one with a plow.

5. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

I love this vehicle, small wheel base, tight turning radius, and plenty of power. Only complaint is not being able to lay salt easily without a bed.

6. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Wish my 6'9" was a 7 1/2 works great but a little short

7. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

Awesome driveway rig. I think thoses lights are bigger then the jeep :)