1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my 2001 2500hd

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jeff52984, Dec 8, 2009.

1. jeff52984

jeff52984 Member

well been on this site for awhile and figured I would post some pictures of my truck. If I could figure out how to do a short video of the strobe lights I would.
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude Senior Member

what year is that boss blade ?, i'm looking at getting one of those next year.

3. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

truck

nice ride ,i have a 01 2500hd to ,they do a good job .:salute:

4. jeff52984

jeff52984 Member

thanks as for the year im not too sure I bought it couple months ago for $1,200 complete and I re did alot of it ( I like nice things) the mount says its a rt3 so that would make it within 7 years but im thinking its 7-10 years would be my guess plus it doesnt have the smart hitch on it

5. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

nice 2500 will do you proud

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice combo

7. teamgreendude

teamgreendude Senior Member

Is it hard to hookup ? does it scrape well ?

8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice truck and plow.

9. jeff52984

jeff52984 Member

not too bad to hook up as long as I put alittle car jack under it when i take it off its easy to put back on it doesnt have that peg foot or whatever its called. As for the scraping I dont know i will tell you if I get to plow tonight or tomorrow. thanks for the compliments this truck has never done me wrong and I love it has the good old 8.1 liter with the allison trans cant beat that combo. has 149,000 miles