1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 2000 Ford F250

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plyfd, Mar 11, 2010.

1. plyfd

plyfd Junior Member

Just got this plow mounted on my 00 Ford F250 5.4 V-8. Had a hard time finding a unimount bracket for my truck but it works great.

[​IMG]

0303001440a.jpg

2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck looks clean

3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck, now a little snow would be nice!

4. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

little late to be mountin a plow? looks good though, how many miles on the truck? looks to be in pretty good shape. My 2000 is covered in dings and scratches

5. plyfd

plyfd Junior Member

Well I had a hard time finding a unimount bracket for that truck. Brand new they wanted around $900 and I didnt want to do the ultra mount conversion so I looked around and found a used bracket. The truck runs great and has 119,000miles on it. theres scratches and a small dent on the other side but I have no complaints from it. The only other problem I have is with the wiring harness. I got to get a new harness. The power wire to drop the plow doesnt work. The plow angles but wont drop. So I had to jump a wire from the battery to the plow to drop the plow. And the plow lights didnt work, Its the right harness for the truck but it was used. If anyone knows what the problem is that would be greatly appreciated.

6. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

i know a shop in conshohocken that my buddy owns...he works on plows and can help you out...if you want

7. plyfd

plyfd Junior Member

No thanks. I will figure it out some how. Im in no hurry because I highly doubt we are getting anymore snow this year.

8. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

yea no more snow...im in summer mode already

9. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Nice lookin truck. Getting new tires soon?