1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 1985 Crawler

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by S-205, Nov 17, 2014.

1. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

Thought you guys may like to see some pictures of my project. My 1985 4Runner

2. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

Its a 22re w/ 560,680 km's rusty as heck and super fun. 4.88's, spool rear, axle moved forward 2 1/2" IFS steering box w/ hi-steer kit. 36x12 Super Swampers right now, winch etc etc

3. dt5150

dt5150 Senior Member
    from NH

nice! love the old runners
  4. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

Swapped in some F150 springs in the rear, did some other odds and end stuff. Hauled some wood.

5. Cornerstone PM

Cornerstone PM Junior Member

I had the same year Runner years ago, it was alot of fun
  6. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

You keep the canoe on top in case you roll over into water??? :laughing:

Looks like a fun little project... wish I had the time... Thumbs Up
  7. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

Exactly! Haha

Time is hard, fortunately I'm young and just got married and my wife is nice and let's me d time on it. Right now we have them built and don't work on them much, my friends and I just love taking them out. Have to make time for the things you love, my wife loves it too so that helps.