1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my $1400 fisher ezV, how did i do?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by powerjoke, Dec 13, 2007.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

i put a sealed bid in on this plow, it is 100% complete for a ford anyway, i would be willing to trade for dodge mounts

tell me what ya think.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  2. powerjoke

here's another on the last picture is the cutting edge wore or what is the edge on the fron of the trip assembly? the reason i ask is i have a diamond tripedge and it has or ever has had a replacable cutting edge.....kinda, it has a trip assembly that is the edge and is replaceable but has bolt holes in them like for a poly edge?

thanks

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  3. ppease

ppease Member
    from Maine

If it works, you probably did OK. The back has definitely been painted, the springs are yellow. The black/rusty piece is the cutting edge. From the pic, it doesn't appear to have been used enough to wear away at the angle it sits on the ground.

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks nice!

5. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Is that a Minute Mount 1? Loved my old one; it was bulletproof. Looks solid. Did u check the color of the fluid? Might give an indication of the maintenance performed. Good luck.

6. powerjoke

yea i knew it had been painted but it is a bodyshop quality job, the edge i wondered if the base angle was supposed to glide on the ground or if there was a edge, the reason i ask is because i have adiamond trip-edge that no-one ever put a replacable cetting edge on from the factory, thanks for the help

MM1 ? i donno, what color fluid does fisher use, thanks

we don't have a plow dealer within 75 mi of any brand, so i have an assortment of plows but this is my first power-V and my first fisher,

Thanks Rick

7. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

looks like a mini mount 1

8. snowcan

snowcan Member

$1400.00 is a bargain......do it.....that is an MM1

9. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

thats a nice plow....let us know how it does on that fork lift...we need action pics of that

10. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

as long as it works good then you got a good deal. I hope they did good prep work before painting though or you'll be doing it again the end of the season.

11. powerjoke

haha i know it was a joke but i never thought of that i bet it would work

carcrz: i looked at it again and it was blasted and a pretty good job

i have ford mount's i don't need, does any one have dodge mounts