1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My '13 Denali HD

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by William B., Mar 23, 2013.

1. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Here are aome pics of my Denali HD. Ive had it about a month now and put about 100 milea or so on it. Its got just about everything except the rear entertainment. I dont have much for plans on it except turn the tbars up a little to level it add a tool box and Id like to put the cab lights on it also. Ive already put in a set of the weathertech digital floor mats in. Part of the deal was they put in a spray in bedliner in which they did. Anyways on to the pics.

Heated steering wheel Thumbs Up
  2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

I was expecting black or white, never seen one in that color. I wish I could afford something that nice, then again I'd be afraid to work it. Plow?
  3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I didn't want another real dark truck. This one shows the dirt a little but not near as bad. Everyone and there brother has a white truck. No plow on this truck. I dont even own a plow any more. I just help a few guys out if they need it. I mostly just hang around here for fun and looking at everyone elses trucks and helping if I can some where.
  4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Great looking truck, I like the color. Should last a long time if you don't plan on plowing with it.
  5. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Awesome truck!
  6. eastcoastjava

eastcoastjava Senior Member
    from Boston

Sweet ride. Undercoating it?
  7. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Staying stock?
  8. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I hate you. Really.
  9. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

[boratvoice] wowwawewa it's a very nice [/boratvoice]
  10. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

You wount regret a dpf delete and h and s tuner... my Denali only lasted 3000 km before I hung up a new walk ordiment LOL

Beautiful truck, I love myn...
  11. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet Denali you got. My new truck is white to hide dirt, but your color is a close 2nd for looking clean!
  12. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Here are the pics so you don't have to click the links.

Thanks guys!This truck is staying stock for now. This is the first truck I've had that has had warranty and I plan on keeping it that way for as along as possible. Eventually I'd like to put a little more aggressive tire on it like a BFG AT for example but other then that no programmer etc.

The funny thing is I wasnt even looking for a Denali when I started out looking for a truck. I wanted an SLT/LTZ in the blue granite color. It had to have ebony leather, nav and sunroof and I prefer the look of the 18's vs the 20's but they are growing on me. I went out to the dealership here in town and we speced the truck the way I wanted it. Nothing with in 600 miles of where I am speced the way I wanted it in either a GMC or Chevy. If we were to order it I would have missed out on 2500 dollars in rebates plus 0% interest. There was about 1000 difference in price between me specing out a SLT/LTZ and sticker on this Denali. I figure half that difference is because this one already had the factory mud flaps and side steps on it.

I found a twin to this truck on autotrader and called on got a pretty good price on it. I took those number to my local dealership who was able to find my truck at another dealership and got within 32 dollars of the price. I couldn't drive the distance that the other one was at for 32 bucks. Local dealership did a dealer trade and well the rest is history.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  13. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

love the factory 5 spokes! nice truck man. i agree. leave it be.
  14. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Nice new truck. I really like the color.
  15. FF/P215

FF/P215 Senior Member
    from 01085

Beautiful! I agree I really like that color also! Congrats!

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

looks dope.