1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 05 Dodge With The 810

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DESTEFANO3782, Nov 22, 2005.

1. DESTEFANO3782

DESTEFANO3782 Senior Member

The All New 05 With Front And Rear Timbrens And The Blizzard 810 Power Plow

Picture 131.jpg

2. 2004Z71CC

2004Z71CC Member

:drinkup: :cool: :salute: :yow!:

3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

HEYYYYY about time we see a few dodge boys on here .... fords are nice but geeez everywhere you look ... hehehe .... love the truck like the lettering !!!

4. schuitb

schuitb Member

I love it! I'm looking at getting an 810 myself... :D I was wondering what your first impressions of the plow are? How does it handle? Is it too wide for wet heavy snow? Thanks for the first hand non biased insite..

5. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Damn nice setup. Take care of that paint job. After owning a Black Ram since 94 I am glad I got white the second time around. It is a bunch of work to keep it looking nice.

Love the set-up that should be kick-ass for plowing. 1st $4400.oo I get and a 810 owner I will be.

:alien: (envy)

6. DESTEFANO3782

Depends On The Truck Nothin Slows This Thing Down. It Willl Push What Ever You Put In Front Of It Thank God For The 7/70,000 Mile Warranty. Feel Bad For The Guy That Owns It After That Cause We Work Em Like A Horse. I Got 2 810's 1's On My Skid Steer And This 1. I Also Have A 8 Ft Diamond On My 04' Quad Cad And Id Pick The Blizzard Any Day Of The Week.

7. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Thats one sharp looking truck. But after being a detailer don't think I'd ever want a black vehicle even as nice as they look clean. That lettering looks sweet. Cummins?Hemi?

8. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have any pictures of that bad boy with the plow up in the air?:D :D

9. DESTEFANO3782

yes i do i have it up in the air before i put the timbrens on. now it dont sag at all ill send a pic

Picture 129.jpg

10. DESTEFANO3782

my new lettering. even though the number was put on wrong, they fixed it but it was supposed to be 7438

Picture 127.jpg

11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

very nice looking truck. i like the black a lot