1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 04 Dodge

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by grinch1989, Dec 8, 2007.

1. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

No, its not a super heavy duty 1000lb plow, but I love this thing! Just got it this year to replace my snowbear. At the end of last year I had about 6 driveways and the lack of power angle was getting old!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

beats using a shovel:bluebounc

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

looks good man, baby that tranny, we went through 2 of em on our dakota with the same plow, truck only had like 30k on it with very easy plow use.
    [​IMG]

4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

driveway machine right there and would be a great gas saving personal truck

5. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

Thanks guys! I do baby it as much as possible...she is due for a tranny flush, guess I should do that soon.

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Nice rig. Doesn't seem to squat one bit. Those Blizzards aren't the lightest plows.

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

It will make you moneypayup, and that is a great driveway truck!

8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Looks nice! How big is plow? How much did you pay for it?

9. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

It is a 720LT which is 7' 2" and weights about 370lbs plus the mount. I am running Timbrens on the truck, so hence the lack of squat, but it makes for one unforgiving ride when running plowless. :dizzy: I paid $2995 installed by Portsmouth Ford in New Hampshire. I was very happy with them from the financing to the install, to loading it on the back of the truck for the ride home.

10. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Good for you. I've heard not so great things about Portsmouth Ford. I'm glad it worked out well for you.

11. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

thats a great price, we paid alot more for the one we had installed, i know our dakota had overheating issues when driving with the plown on, how does yours do?

12. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

Not really, the temp hovers around what does plowless, but the fan does run almost constantly. Good point though, I will keep a close eye on that this winter.

13. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

mine doesnt overheat .. just hits about the halfway mark and goes down a lil bit then goes up then down ... soo not a real big issue and i run a 250 lbs snow bear