1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my 01 Stroker hope u like ????

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 01PStroker, Jan 17, 2010.

1. 01PStroker

01PStroker Junior Member

Hello this is my first time posting on this site i have been looking at everybody else trucks and equimpment and i like everybodys else and i thought i would share my trucks so hope u like??? the 01 ford is the new edition to my fleet i aslo have a 1990 old blue chevy was my first truck i started with 4 years ago and a 1985 f 350 dump truck that is at our shop right now and i will get pics of both next week and post for sure........

Picture 016 1.jpg

Picture 019 1.jpg

Picture 020 1.jpg
  2. RJ lindblom

RJ lindblom Senior Member

Looks good. Looks like you have a Banks Powerpack. And an 01 with 7.3 is about as good a diesel setup as they come.
  3. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

Very nice. I love the Boss plows
  4. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

beautiful set up PSD AND BOSS what else can you ask for ussmileyflag
  5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nive looking power stroke and boss plow
  6. DFLS

DFLS Senior Member

You have the right kind of plow on that truck.

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

Nice Choice Of PLOW!!
  8. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Nice truck and you do have the right plow!! Have fun with it!
  9. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Nice truck, and good choice with the aftermarket mods! What you got on there?
  10. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, I think my neighbors truck is the same year. Sharp lookin trucks thats for sure!
  11. 01PStroker

01PStroker Junior Member

Thank you everybody i have the Banks Powerpack system on the truck it is absolute amazing makes the truck unstopable :nod: im still new to the site so still trying to figure out everything hope im doing this right!!!!!!! Have fun plowing everybody :)
  12. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Ford and Boss, right combo! Good luck.
  13. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

x2 :drinkup:
  14. Nice looking truck, what type and size tires are those?
  15. 01PStroker

01PStroker Junior Member

They r toyo a/t open country size is 305-70-16 they were on the truck when i bought it a year ago and they r kinda bald but i really try to plow in two wheel drive and i thought they would suck but they r not bad really, but im going to get some cooper dis. s/t maybe the same size or smaller for next year......
  16. 01PStroker

01PStroker Junior Member

here is the 1990 chevy K1500 kinda of a rust bucket but it runs good and gets the job done and it is been paid for for years so im keeping it!!!!!:drinkup: i will get the dump truck tomorrow

Picture 036 1.jpg

Picture 037 1.jpg

Picture 038 1.jpg

Picture 039 1.jpg
  17. 7.3 Plower

7.3 Plower Senior Member

Beautiful truck, man.

If you find yourself looking for even more power look at custom tuners like Tony Wildman, Powerhungry Performance, and DP Tuner.

There's others out there but those are just the first 3 that come to my mind.
  18. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Nice truck. 7.3 liter powerstroke diesel with Banks accesories is a good set-up.