1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My 01 Expedition with a SnowPro3000

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by edb78, Jan 1, 2009.

1. edb78

edb78 Junior Member

Just got this put on my truck to do my driveway and a few others.. Was tired of the 2 hours it was taking to snowblow. Now takes 10-15 min tops. Plows really good, no complaints.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Thats a Home Pro not a Sno Pro but anyway nice plow:drinkup:

3. edb78

edb78 Junior Member

Its still a sno-pro 3000, the 7'6" home-pro model, and thanks...

4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

looks like a light duty plow.

5. edb78

edb78 Junior Member

It is, I didnt know if the truck could really handle a steel plow. This one weighs about 450 and the truck only squats about 1". Cant even tell its there when driving, so maybe it could have taken a steel one. Better safe than sorry though. I only wanted it to do my rather large driveway and a few others.

6. APBAinMaine

APBAinMaine Member

How does this truck do plowing? I'm on my way to look at one today and I'm considering putting my Homesteader (currently on my Jeep) on it. It's rated for the 7'4" blade, but I have the 6'8"; however the Fisher site lists the same frame for the Jeep for both blades, so I assume it would be the same for the Expedition (though I'm sure I'll have to do the work myself given Fishers restrictions).