1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MVP ultramount wiring harness part #

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Relentless, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Relentless

Relentless Junior Member
    from AK

Can anyone tell me the part number for the wiring harness I would need to connect the 12 pin plow side plug on an MVP Ultramount((63808) to a F26400/W26385 isolation module? I have the Isolation module and all the wiring harnesses for a 3 plug Fisher EZVee and I thought they were the same, but they are not. I am hooking the MVP up to a skid steer, so I am trying to make things work and I don't have a dealer near me to go for help. Thanks for any help you can offer.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

For a 3 plug 4 port set up:
    The control harness should be a: 26346
    The battery harness should be a: 42014

3. Relentless

Relentless Junior Member
    from AK

B&B, The MVP has only two plugs on the plow, one for the battery and a 12 pin for the lights and controls, I assume. The module does have 4 ports but since i will not using any of the headlights from the skid steer, I was not going to use any of the other ports. Do you still stand by that part number for the controller? Thanks.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Ok, you didn't specify whether you wanted to run it as a 2 plug or a 3 plug setup but since you need the 2 plug setup your gonna need a 28587 control harness then. The battery harness is still the same though..

5. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

Can we get some pics of the finish product? I've set up a Meyers plow for my skid loader, but would like to see how your V attaches to your loader.