1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MVP pro plus ultra mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Team_Arctic, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Team_Arctic

Team_Arctic Senior Member

I have a western mvp Plus8.5 ultra mount it is about a 2008? one of the trip edges are broken . the ears on the wing were the pins go through broke. should be an easy fix. I just have switched to all 9' straight blades I also have a set of extension wings that will go with it. pics are below of the damage. 2000 bucks takes it pump, lights, rams and cutting edges are all good.

located in Portage, WI

i could help out with transport depending on where its going... I am planning on going to KY the early part of next week. and can meet someone else were if it were to go north.

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I just sent u a PM.
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Can I get some better pics of the entire plow? Any truckside equpt (I assume not)?
  4. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

Sent a email
  5. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i can tell in the pics but if everything plow side is there i will give you 2000 cash if you can bring it to grand rapids mi. 49525. let me know. 616-446-1777 thanks
  6. Team_Arctic

Team_Arctic Senior Member

Sold it thanks