1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MVP Plus Wings on Pro Plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ChevyHDkid45, Dec 21, 2011.

1. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

I got a set of MVP Plus wings for dirt cheap and modified them to go onto my pro plow. I had pro wings on my old plow and couldn't stand the look of them. I think these look way nicer tell me what you guys think

Wings 001.jpg

Wings 003.jpg

Wings 004.jpg

Wings.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

looks real good to me man.

3. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

I also think pro wings look bad. Looks good but also looks a little weak. I have 3 pro plus plows all with wings and have hade to repair 2 of the wings a few times. Normally the bottom pin shears off or bends and where the wing pushes against the power bar has bent also. They damage to mine have all been from catching curbs if you stay away from curbs it will be ok.

4. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

Yeah i try not to beat on my stuff to bad or go to fast when plowing. Once we get some snow here ill see how they hold up. I know there stronger then the pro wings were and i never seemed to bend or break anything on those. We will have to see what happens im kinda curious to see what happens myself. This the only design we could come up with without having to weld onto the plow.

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks great. I have western wings to and have had heavier steel put on for the arms