1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MVP plus has lights, but no power to control

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by cascae, Oct 30, 2011.

1. cascae

cascae Junior Member

I hooked up my plow yesterday to move it and all the lights came on with the plow, but the controller did not have power/light and therefore was not able to operate the plow. Its on a '01 f-250 and I wanted to get some advice as where to start rather than going in blindly and getting pissed! So plow lights came on, controller did not turn to operate plow.

2. 54powerwagon

54powerwagon Senior Member

check your plugs first then inline fuse to the controller if you have power then open the controller up small glass fuse inside .
  3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

The controller was turned on, correct?
  4. cascae

cascae Junior Member

My controller will actually have the backlight come on when everything is working and that did not happen. I tried the off/on switch with nothing happening. I've opened the controller and only have 4 wires (green, red, white,black), but there is no fuse in this controller. Actually opened it up a second time before I sent this to make sure.