1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mvp plue make my truck suck down

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by zcvcmc, Feb 17, 2013.

1. zcvcmc

zcvcmc Junior Member
    from canada

l own a 7.5' MVP Plue for 6 years ago in my 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel,this is the first time happen, last week went l plow snow the truck suddenly suck down and the engine light turn on, l was restart the truck and try plow againt and the truck suck down again, l went to the truck dealer to check and they can not find out what the problem is, this morning the problem was happen againt,l lift up the plow and then my truck suck down, the engine light turn on and l hear the plow pump still have sound and l disconnect the main plow wire and the sound is gone, anyone know what the problem is? is it the electric problem? the plow problem or the truck?
    thanks!

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

what do you mean "suck" down?????

3. fabcraftinc

fabcraftinc Member

Are you saying your plow motor continues to run, unless you unplug the main battery cable at the grill? By "suck down" I assume you are saying the truck charging system is not keeping up with the draw of the plow motor (and whatever else your truck is powerring)?

4. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

i think he means "shut down"

5. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

well cant be that important or he would have replied back by now