1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mvp Controls

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by kingriver, Jan 4, 2006.

1. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

We have two Western MVP plows that we have had now for several years. One of the hand held controllers isn't functioning correctly and I was trying to order replacement parts but apparently they have superseded it with a NEW controller. The new one has controls for Scoop & Vee instead of using the (MODE) button. Has anyone else had this same problem and did the new controller just plug right in and work ? Can it actually be that simple ??:cool:
  2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

The new ones plug right in but you can still get the older controllers through CPW or just the pc board itself (alot cheaper) from a western dealer.

Part # for the 6 button MVP PC board with replacement touch pad is 96460.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2006
  3. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I have a new western MVP joystick and it should be compatable... 170.00 shipped. email me todd@toddjurek.com