1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MVP 8.5 cutting edge

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by diesel dave 04, Jan 23, 2011.

1. diesel dave 04

diesel dave 04 Senior Member

Im in pottstown PA, where is the cheapest place for me to get a new cutting edge? and at that how much is a new edge with a new center rubber?

2. captadamnj

captadamnj Senior Member

Got the place in Bernville. They've got a pile of aftermarket 1/2" edges at prices under an OEM edge. Was just there yesterday.

3. diesel dave 04

diesel dave 04 Senior Member

Storks, Yep I will check it out, That is where i bought the plow (used) Gean I thik his name is.

4. hoot

hoot Senior Member
    from SE Pa.

I just paid $288 for a pair at http://www.intercontruck.com/ here in Delaware county. They are 1/2" Fisher edges but the same as the Western. They came with all of the mounting hardware. They told me Western does not give you the hardware. Now I found out I need the center rubber kit. Getting that tomorrow.

Mike