1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Must Sell Asap!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by roadmapftw, Mar 12, 2008.

1. roadmapftw

roadmapftw Junior Member

Boss 8.2 Power V plow + $1200.00 worth of NEW parts for plow $ 2,500.00 cash

Boss 1100 Spreader $ 1,000.00 cash

Both are in excellent condition

I am willing to separate plow & spreader, Make me a reasonable offer

See pics http://home.comcast.net/~bluemountainpropertymanagement

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I wish you were closer I would love to have the spreader just cant swing the price and another 300-400 for fuel to come get it!

3. roadmapftw

roadmapftw Junior Member

4. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

how old is the 8'2''? What did you replace that cost $1200 in parts? Or are those spare parts?

5. roadmapftw

roadmapftw Junior Member

both are 2005 models, I replaced the pump and motor unit last year cause their is no seal between the two and the old motor got wet. All the parts I have are for back up, When I went out to plow I had my tools and just about all the parts to fix the plow while I was on the job.

6. roadmapftw

roadmapftw Junior Member

Plow sold!

The plow and parts are under agreement to be sold, with all the parts. I still have the spreader for sale!

7. Old Stroke

Old Stroke Junior Member
    from 14841

spreader still for sale?

8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Please contact me in regards to making you offer ont he spreader............ billk726@aol.com