1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Muskoka, On Nov 29/07

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by MuskokaDon, Nov 29, 2007.

1. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

Another foot in the forecast for tonigh ttymusic

snowww.jpg

2. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

I think its time for me to move to Ontario...Send that snow down my way would ya?

Ryan

3. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

been pretty busy the last few days... and the next few look the same xysport

4. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

Nice pictures Don glad someones making some money:)

Waiting for some of that stuff in SouthWestern, ON
    Nice Rig you have there.

David
    DP Property Maintenance
    1997 Expedition 4 x 4 custom heavy duty suspension
    load levelers
    Meyers 7.5 stl
    SnowEx 325 JR Pro
    2006 Kubota 7510 B HST

Last edited: Dec 1, 2007
  5. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Good stuff. I heard that area is getting pounded good. Apparently parry sound also got a good dumping today. They are calling for snow up here tonight. We will see.

6. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Whatever is left send to Nova Scotia!:)

7. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

Tks.. it finally finished snowing today.. we got just over 2 feet in total.. great start to the season :cool:

8. MuskokaDon

MuskokaDon Member

Do you have anything up there?

9. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

Hi Don

It is starting to come down here some end of a storm front that came from Colorado - snow now rain later. Will have to wait and see.

Muskoka is such beautiful country ...I envy you. Do you have any Million dollar cottages on lake Muskoka you can spend your weekends in....ahemmm I mean maintain for your customers xysport

Glad your having such a great start were gonna get a good one soon I hope. I sub for the Board of Education contract so plenty of schools to keep us all busy and then with the 70 drives for the real-estate agency's there is a chance to make some good money this season.

David
    DP Property Maintenance
    Taking Pride in the Work Because You're Proud of Your Property