1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

musical alarm

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sboi12345, Jan 26, 2004.

1. sboi12345

sboi12345 Junior Member
    from ohio

2. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Just what i want on my truck NOT!!!!
  3. joethevacman14

joethevacman14 Member

Thats all we need now is a singing back-up alarm, so all the little kids come running because they think its the Ice Cream man.:dizzy: Plus it dosen't look adequate (spelling??) to be a back up device. I'd rather have a 107 db beep beep beep beep and back-up alarm with no flashing lights and no happy song.
  4. Snow Jaw

Snow Jaw Senior Member

Here comes the Ice Cream TRUCK!! la la la la ....

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

What does it play?
  6. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I want one with the first two cords of the "Jaws" theme
    "DA-Dont" - "DA-Dont" - "DA-Dont" maybe with a detector so it speeds up as it gets closer.
  7. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I'd end up ripping it off my truck as soon as I heard it. I guess that depends on what it plays? Maybe some BlackSabbath?:D :confused:
  8. North Country

North Country Senior Member

Flashing Musical Reversing Alarm

I don't know if anyone checked out the auction?, but it was posted by a guy in 'you guessed it' England! Now the whole thing makes sense. If it's really corny, you can bet the British are behind it. LOL!

He is also selling - 12V Valentines Neon Heart Light Brand (New) 'I would hate to get a "used" Valentines light', Starlight Green Underwater Fishing Light (New), Garden Cat Repeller Sonic Buzzer Brand (New) - if anyone is interested! - michael
  9. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

That would drive you crazy Soooo fast.
  10. sboi12345

sboi12345 Junior Member
    from ohio

that guy sells tazers
  11. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

That would get so old. Even if it was a song you liked. Plowing all day and having to listen to it again and again. Id rip it off and use it as a blue rock. :gunsfiring:
  12. sboi12345

sboi12345 Junior Member
    from ohio

rip it off

it would be fun to rip it off, but u could sell ice cream while plowing? payup payup payup payup hahahahahaha
  13. joethevacman14

joethevacman14 Member

Yea, but you'd have to stop to give all the little kiddys their ice cream and watch so you don't run them over:D But then again you could earn more money because it would take you longer...
  14. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

maybe if i can get it to play the godfather theme or loud beeping
  15. sboi12345

sboi12345 Junior Member
    from ohio

ice cream

selling ice cream=payup x2payup x2
    ahaha rich rich rich