1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Music video and salt!!!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

2. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

It looks like Santa has lost some weight this winter!
  3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

You and Grass arnt bored are you?? lol nice set up you guys got there. O nice music too
  4. elmo1537

elmo1537 Senior Member

If i didnt know any better I would think someone has too much time on their hands and not enough snow.:drinkup: :drinkup:
  5. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Good one. :drinkup:
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Nice video.....Great song too!
  7. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

CJSLAWNSERVICE Senior Member

Love IT , what program did you use? Movie Maker?
  9. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Nice video! We got a bit more than an inch Saturday night so I got to do my lots, some plowing, mostly salt though. I guess were supposed to get another quick blast of 1-2 inches toninght. I guess I had better get ready to head out soon
  10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i love that song and it really looks like you guys are having fun out there
  11. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Do you know how hard it is to try and film an erratic moving truck spraying salt , doing 25-30 miles an hour ,cause that lot i filmed in is a big site. On top of that i didnt even have to be there, I only salt during big storms since im a sub, so i was just following grassbusters around shooting film clips,lol. He was prolly getting mad , but i was trying my best to stay out of the way....
  12. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

FIRST off "erratic" at 30 miles an hour no no no :nono:

I like to think I combined, speed, finesse, aim, fluidity, elegance, and determination into all of my salt runs. The truck, the salt, and I work together in perfect trinity :D

SECOND "since im a sub" Damnit Bryan you are not a sub!! You are apart of a Elite snow fighting coalition, a family, the few and the proud, you are the leader of Elite’s Walgreen’s infantry!! DAMNIT soldier, were is your pride? Have you forgot what you fighting for ??? LOCK IT UP :gunsfiring: I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself, this is a lie, this is ridiculous! Have you forgoten colorado ??

THIRD You are getting paid for emergence tractor relocation. (our salt yard ran out so we had to drive a loader 30 min to another town to load up at are other shop, opps :p )

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  13. Midwest BuildIt Inc

SIR yes SIR. :salute: Commander and chief of the elite snow fighting coalition.:salute:
    This is Four star General Wallgreens Reporting sir......
    The Dodge95BossVplowV10 Battle battalion is ready for action sir :gunsfiring:

Hooah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. RSK

RSK Senior Member

nice you have anymore???xysport :salute: