1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Muni plowin vid

Discussion in 'Government Property Snow Removal' started by pohouse, Nov 18, 2014.

1. pohouse

pohouse Senior Member

Came across this vid I made a couple years ago. Thought I would share.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  2. pohouse

pohouse Senior Member

3. mackclmodel

mackclmodel Senior Member

Good to know people in Nebraska drive like a-holes around plow convoys, I thought it was only a Mass-Hole issue ! LOL. How do you like that full trip Monroe plow ?
  4. pohouse

pohouse Senior Member

No complaints on the full trip. We don't run a one way because we also get into neighborhoods and side streets. Got to have a reversible for that. The only negative on the full trip is when you clip an island or curb at speed, it's gonna scare the bajezes outta yeah.
  5. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Last guy in line? Isn't that the worst spot?
  6. Landcare - Mont

Landcare - Mont Senior Member

Nice video. How come you guys don't run those road plows with side wings?
  7. pohouse

pohouse Senior Member

The state runs wings, on all wide open highways. The city would have limited use of wings. Almost all of their trucks need to plow residential streets. Gang style plowing occurs maybe once or twice a year, when accumulations are high and quick.