1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Multiple plows/multiple contactors

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Rltkmkc, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Rltkmkc

Rltkmkc Junior Member
    from 65542

I know some of you run both a front and rear plows on your atv's. I got an impact implements one point hydraulic lift for Christmas. I'm looking for a nice/neat way to mount the second switch and contactor. My front winch switch is mounted center of the handle bars. Could possible move the first over a little to mount the second switch beside but don't think the second contactor will mount under the front plastic like the first one. I could put the contactor in the Honda tool box. Just seeing if others have thought of other options. Thanks Rodger

2. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

I don't have a Pic but on my ATV that has a Winch on the front and a 3 point system on the back I have the 2nd switch just zipp tied onto the first not super neat or nice but workable.

I can take a pic if you want and the 2 switch are different enough there not any confusion as to which one for what.