1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Multi color led light bar?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Mikemike0409, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Mikemike0409

Mikemike0409 Junior Member

So I'm looking for a light bar that is red and white for when I'm running fire calls but can be switched to amber and white when I'm towing or plowing. Anyone know if there is such an animal out there that does this?

2. nixray

nixray Senior Member

I think Whelen. Makes a duo color LED. Highly costly. But, they exist.

3. dcarr

dcarr Member
    from ct

http://sirennet.com/whs381.html
    they make them, but you will pay for it. strobes n more make some dual color tir6 style lights that are MUCH more cost effective and very bright. i just installed 8 on one of our fire police guys trucks.

4. Mikemike0409

Mikemike0409 Junior Member

Do you have a video of the light bar from strobes n more by chance

5. dcarr

dcarr Member
    from ct

6. You want to look in the feniex line look at the apollo

7. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

Whelen, Feniex, Axixtech, SoundOff Nforce, and Federal signal are just a few of the companies that make light bars that have dual colors. Strobes N More sell all these brands.

8. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

I run strobes n more dual color mini bar on my personal truck. Amber when plowing and red for fire

9. dcarr

dcarr Member
    from ct

How do you like it? I was just looking at one.

10. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Love it, I own 4 personally, and there is another 6 of them floating around on our department because a lot of my subs are on too.

11. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

We have some brand new colors coming out in our dual color line. We will be offering more of a selection soon.

12. dcarr

dcarr Member
    from ct

do you have a red/white- solid amber?