1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mule 2510 4x4

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by ptllandscapeIL, Nov 27, 2008.

1. ptllandscapeIL

ptllandscapeIL Senior Member

Hey guys

Recent,I picked up a 2000 Kaw mule 2510 4x4 I want to put a plow on it,Im looking into a moose plow any help ? any one have my model wiht a plow any advice would be great??
  2. hondarecon4435

hondarecon4435 Senior Member

i have never seen one with a plow however my dad has a mule 2510 4x4 diesel and it is a real work horse he sprays fields with it and carries around a 250 gallon tank full of water and the mule carries it in the bed like it is nothing among with all the other unelivable things he does with it.
  3. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

dosent curtis make a baby plow?
  4. onebadplowtruck

onebadplowtruck Junior Member

I seen some small boss straight blades on ebay being sold for side by sides like the rhino and ranger. you might want to check that out.
  5. hondarecon4435

hondarecon4435 Senior Member

the mule will have plenty of power to move a large blade the only problem will be traction
  6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Get a 72'' plow.