Snow Plowing Forum banner

MulCahy Mowing winter 09

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  polplow 
#1 ·
I finally had a little bit of time to put up some pics of my setup for this year as of right now..might be adding a xtreme V on the front soon. I didn't have much time to take pics as we were really busy because we lost allot of subs this year. spent allot of time in the shop this storm with two blown hoses :dizzy:

the quality isnt that great sorry i took them with my phone.

Vehicle Automotive tire Snow Tree Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Building Bumper Font

Sleeve Gesture Wood Plant Human leg

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Snow

See less See more
#4 ·
looks good
seems like everyone but me has time to stop for pictures lol

#6 ·
o well thats no good
the towns truck that plows with me went down tuesday night and i was out in the whiteout for 4 hours bymself

#7 ·
i know how that feels. what town are you working for?

glad to hear everything went well for you this season. my company ended up cutting back this year we no longer have a shovel crew the drivers now have to stop and shovel everything out.

thanks for all the reply's guys, these pics do not do my setup justice. ill work on getting my digital out with me next storm if i have time

#8 ·
youve got to me kidding me no shovel crew
maybe they should take 3 of the 9 machines from stop and shop and get another shovel crew
Im working for Wrentham... the brand new f550 dump with 200 miles on it sucked in snow through the airfilter and died then they towed it back to the garage with a chain to another truck

#9 ·
ColliganLands;698922 said:
youve got to me kidding me no shovel crew
maybe they should take 3 of the 9 machines from stop and shop and get another shovel crew
Im working for Wrentham... the brand new f550 dump with 200 miles on it sucked in snow through the airfilter and died then they towed it back to the garage with a chain to another truck
lol Wrentham! At least it's not Plainville!, I don't think they know what a plow is.

#12 ·
no i dont know any of them
this is my first year with wrentham seems like a great town to work for and we actually plow our roads all the way back to curbing everytime unlike some surrounding towns

#13 ·
tell me about it north attleboro is horrible with that. stop and shop is a joke...im pretty sure all those guys down there are subs.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.