1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MulCahy Mowing truck thread

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mulcahy mowing, Jan 16, 2008.

1. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

Heres a few pics I snapped during the last storm I didn't have alot of time as I was very busy but I snapped these while I was stopped getting gas..

I will add more pics as I take them will be adding a new arrow stick, deck blaster, and a top beacon. I will also try to get some pics of the bigger trucksii work along side. I do have the smallest truck in our fleet but I work in parking lots packed with cars on every account so they need me to get into places the dumps cant.

000_0153.jpg

000_0154.jpg

000_0155.jpg

000_0156.jpg

2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

150 looks good with a blizzard one front ! please post new ones once you get your lighting

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks good how do you like the blizzard?

4. mulcahy mowing

love the blizzard, it does very well I have it set straight as I need a larger plow I only use it in scoop on occasion (8'7" when its straight) I use it for many things every storm the 5 commercials I service have long roads I plow to all different size parking lots to small driveways to loading docks. Its not very tall but that does not effect performance at all.:redbounce

plow is great although my dealer leaves something to be desired.

5. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

what do u have up front for suspension upgrades , oh love that setup

6. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

I'll tell you what, I'm attracted to the 97-03 f150 bodystyle... thats the best looking 2003 I have seen... and its got a nice blizzard too...

7. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice set-up. Post some pics or a video once your lights are installed!

9. mulcahy mowing

thanks i try to take good care of my truck and keep her in good shape

stone devil I have no upgrades in the truck yet I will be adding some Timbrens but the truck is fine with the plow on. it doesn't need anything but I think Timbrens would be a good backup plan. all it needs is 600lbs of sand in the back and its fine.

will deffinatly post a video if i ever get the lights in they have been taking forever to get here but i am buying them off my uncle (PSE amber dealer) so I am getting them at cost so i can't complain even if the shipping is slow.

thanls for the compliments guys:cool:

10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I like your set up. That is the first time I have seen a Speedwing with the wings pinned straight. I have 2 friends that have the 8'6" on 1/2 ton Chevs. They can do a lot of work in a short amount of time.

11. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

ok your 03 has the 7700 package got ya

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  12. mulcahy mowing

nope no 7700 package just the fx4 so that does add some strength and it is the 5.4 not the 4.6

13. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

ok ya i got the 4.6 towing package 3600 front 3550 rear 6250 gvwr so i'm limited

wishlist is my plan when i get funds $$$

14. mulcahy mowing

thats about the same as my truck i had a little more to work with but not much.

15. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice truck and plow how much does that plow weigh and how does you truck handle it? I want to see pics when you get your lights too!

16. mulcahy mowing

plow is 596 pounds alone plus the mount. truck does great with the plow just wish I could push more it does fine until I have to link plows with the f 550 on one lot then I can't handle what he feeds me but otherwise it's fine.

17. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member